– My mother had a set of these when I was a kid. Now with hilarious comments! (via SarahJames on Twitter)
– Every surviving letter van Gogh wrote, accompanied by scans of the originals, original and translated text, and extensive notes. Part of an exhibit by the Vincent van Gogh Museum that places the original letters next to the paintings to which they refer. What a gift!
– The next Chapman Stick?
(Thanks, justincredib1e via Twitter)
– Watch this video of an electric car that leaves gas-powered cars in the dust!
(via David Pogue on Twitter)
– Great little films! Posted by Ze Frank, who was one of the judges.
– For my professional writing friends. WARNING: some strong language.
– Not just for dialecticians and actors, some great stories too. This British Library site has recordings of people from almost everywhere in Britain. Except Dumfries, where some of my ancestors came from. Oh well.
… for Remington Electric Razor? A never-aired ad the pair did in the late 60s. Warning: some potentially offensive language on the page (hey, this is Zappa we’re talking about).
Looks very promising – fingers crossed…